base64 -d <<< c29kZHlxdWVAZ21haWwuY29tCg==
base64 -d <<< ZHJlYW1wdWYK
公司 /部门: FreeWheel - BJO-OPS - Production Operations 职位类别: 互联网后端开发 工作时间: 全职
地点: 北京 人数: 1
• Lead and drive the transformation of the operations team into a next-generation SRE team.
• Identify opportunities in the current environment and implement automated solutions.
• Perform “buy versus build” analysis and align various teams on the direction.
• Provide design and implementation guidance and train team members in authoring infrastructure as code with best practices, tool use, and quality assurance.
• We are looking for someone who can help carry a proposal all the way to completion.
公司 /部门: FreeWheel 职位类别: 互联网后端开发 工作时间: 全职
地点: 北京 人数: 1
薪资：25k ~ 38k
• Provide effective operational and technical solutions for day-to-day tickets. Partner with Service Engineers to manage and deliver successful solutions.
• Understand customer needs to help shape FreeWheel strategy and be a champion bridging our customer's needs to engineer's implementation.
• As a member of the Tier 2 team, responsibility and tasks include:
• Provide recommendations and best practices to customers, in the process of customer engagements and work involvement.
• Code level debugging for issues that are escalated to the team.
• Develop smart tools and automate debugging process at the best.
• Practice patching the system with more protections. Make operations/maintenance of FreeWheel platform more intelligent and user-friendly.
• Become familiar with the software release cycle and tools. Work closely with Operations and SDE teams to ensure new software releases are well monitored, and be able to come up with resolutions quickly upon urgent issues.
• Automate time-consuming & error-prone manual processes.
• Support live events such as Super Bowl, Olympic Games, March Madness, World Cup. Take part in the integration discussion and work on implementation before the event. Monitor and debug during the event. Provide daily reports and postmortem points.
• Channel customer's feedback to FreeWheel product and engineering teams, and assist in prioritizing product requirements by communicating customer needs and impact; drive operational improvements based on customer insights.
• Be able to work on weekends during the on-call schedule.
• Strong communication skills – this position requires a significant amount of client interaction.
• and 2nd level support for tickets coming in from Support/NOC, giving regular updates in tickets according to SLA.
• Based on the follow-the-sun model, receiving urgent tickets from the last shift and handing over unresolved ones to the next shift.
• Configuring and maintaining test environment.
• Reproducing and verifying bugs, system performance issues, and escalating to the right team.
• Troubleshooting player issues on endpoints like different browsers, mobile devices, etc.
• Troubleshooting issues in Front End UI, Back End Server, and SQL/NoSQL Database.
• Related experience implementing technical, B2B online services; experience working with customer's support team
• Solid skills in developing and debugging server-side applications or web services in either one of the languages such as Python, Go, ROR, C/C++, or Java. • Knowledge of database structure and SQL. • Experience with AWS is a plus. • Detail-oriented, flexible and work well in a global team. • Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field.
最近一次母公司（ Comcast ）发的福利，环球影城内测： https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/q0ZGxtr-sQdfnV-UuIGvLw
1xiyiailoli 2021-09-23 10:49:42 +08:00
2021-09-23 17:14:59 +08:00