What's New in Version 3.0
This version of Reeder requires iOS 5.1 or later.
Reeder 3.0 for iPhone is a new, completely rewritten app. Google Reader integration now uses a different method for authorization, which means you have to re-add your account. Also, since most settings are now per account, these will be reset with this update too, sorry about that. The good news is that settings are now accessible from within the app.
Facebook integration for sharing is missing in this version but will be added later. If you rely on this functionality, you might want to skip this version.
- Fever syncing (http://feedafever.com
- Much improved Readability syncing
- Multi-Account support (for Google Reader and Fever)
- In-app settings
- Subscribe and unsubscribe (Google Reader only)
- Text size and line height options in the article viewer
New sharing services:
- QUOTE.fm (http://quote.fm
- Buffer (http://bufferapp.com
Gestures, article list:
- Swipe right/left to toggle unread/starred (configurable for both directions)
- Two-finger swipe up/down to mark as read above/below
Gestures, article viewer:
- Swipe right to go back to article list
- Swipe left to open in-app browser
- Pinch-to-zoom for images
- Pinch to toggle Readability
Please see the app description for a more complete overview of all features of Reeder 3.0http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/reeder/id325502379?mt=8